Much functionality in easyGUI has been created based on specific customer requests. If you have an idea for some functionality currently not found in easyGUI let us know, and we can then discuss the idea in detail. The process usually follows these guidelines:
- The idea is discussed, and we estimate if it is possible to implement the desired functionality in a way so that it will become a natural part of the easyGUI system. We usually do not make special versions of easyGUI, so the functionality must have some common relevance.
- We, IBIS Solutions ApS, prepare a detailed offer, stating functionality, price, and delivery terms (beta delivery and final delivery).
- If the offer is accepted implementation starts.
- One or more beta releases are delivered to the customer, for testing and acceptance purposes.
- When both parts are satisfied a final delivery is made.
- The functionality will become part of the easyGUI package in the next major release.
As there is an advantage both for the customer (quick access to precisely the desired functionality) and IBIS Solutions ApS (more functionality in the product) the price is set lower than necessary to cover the development costs.
We implement special order on all levels, from very small changes to major components. As an example Unicode support was added in this way.
We also offer consultancy on application development, both in the embedded and the PC world. Among our services are:
- Development of embedded applications, partially or fully.Efficient use of easyGUI.
- easyGUI PC simulator projects, from simple to fully fledged simulators, including hardware simulation.
- PC applications - we have extensive experience in database applications, and technical applications for the industry.
Prices and availability is agreed upon individually for each order, depending on purpose, extent, etc.